Lamp Light Lamp Light

Pause 'bug'

Pardon the title but when I paused the game, i couldn't 'un'pause it, music looped in the background still, 'M' could be still used to mute.

PixelSponge responds:

You were unable to click the PLAY button that comes up when you pause the game? I will look into muting the game as well when you pause.

Castle Cat 3 Castle Cat 3

First game to get all 10's

Music was fantastic, graphics was fantastic, gameplay was fantastic.................amazing work w00t w00t!!

::Metal arm FAWEGE:: ::Metal arm FAWEGE::

Possibly the best game ever!!

Fantastic work, pure brilliance.

Adding to favourites.

Alien-Snatchattack Alien-Snatchattack

SUPERB!!!!!!!

Love this, great art skills dude (as ever)

You 2 make a great team :)

RSX DressUp RSX DressUp

I like this....

....needs tweaking alot to make it "brilliant"

The looping soundtracks spoil it for me, the little gaps. You normally get that when you save as a mp3 in the sound editor.

And button 3 dosnt work.

The graphics are superb, wouldnt it be better to resize the car in photoshop and then import it to flash to get rid of the jaggies around the car.

Overall impressed mate.

Camper-Strike Camper-Strike

WOW!!

Superb! Love it, classy presentation and well visualised.

10++

DuckHunt v1.2 DuckHunt v1.2

Good effort

It is hard though to get the ultra ones, also why cant you have a gun shot noise and a sound for the birds falling out of the sky, that would be funny.

Hey, i couldnt do this, i take my hat off to you, or my headphones.

Plebbi responds:

It was but well i re arranged the scenes to that loading scene begin scene game scene instruction scene if i did not have the game scene first scene then the sound wont work cuz if if you just watch the game scene dont have anything else just that scenme the sound in the crosshair works

Kick A Frog Kick A Frog

I quite liked it.

No need for the other reviews though, it aint crap. Nice one.

TheShrike responds:

Yeah, it's all part of one great inside joke...
Search through all my posts, and you'll find the answer!
*kicks a frog*

Aeon Flux dress up Aeon Flux dress up

Nice art work.....

.....escpecially on the pubic area, your rude ;) only jokin, yeah it was good. It will be interesting to see what you can add to the full version. By the way, i LOVED Aeon Flux, the animation style was perfect, i miss it.

Nude Quiz Nude Quiz

Superb

Love your drawings, this has to be the most frustrating thing ever! But i had to see what was under them clothes lol